Thursday, June 2, 2011

Voice Introduction

For my voice writing piece, I chose the Unit Two Blog, "Working at a Bridal Salon is a Community."  I believe that this confirmed my voice and awareness of an audience.  "Finding a wedding gown can be the most important moment in a Bride’s life and therefore it is ideal that as consultants, we are passionate, excited and respectful."  I believe that this statement confirms that I am talking to a particular audience, such as a bride to be, a previous bride, or someone who would like to be in the bridal business.  I believe that I showed my voice by declaring this, "The bridal boutique is a happy environment, but when a consultant brings her bad day with her to work, it can really hurt relationships with fellow employees, as well as the other brides’ experiences."  I really enjoyed writing this piece, as it is dear to heart.  I also appreciated the opportunity to write about personal experiences and thoughts on a public blog, for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment